Mooer Blueno 020 Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
or 4 payments of $39.75 with InfoSold Out
Obtain the unobtainable.The MOOER BLUENO contains 2 channels that have been directly sampled from a hand-built, 36W Class A masterpiece that some have hailed as “The world's finest sounding amp”. The blue channel has a silky chime that is deep, spacious and sensuous. The red channel supplies a cranked ballsy tone with exquisite upper-end sparkle, rich harmonics and singing sustain.
MOOER MICRO PREAMPs are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. We have developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation, and dual-operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)