Mooer Phoenix 016 Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
or 4 payments of $33.79 with InfoSold Out
Soaring from the flames, the Mooer MEP-PA16 016 Phoenix is a homage to modern, German designed metal amps. Punchy, dark lower mids, tight low end and gain on tap. The clean channel goes from crystal clear to cripsy crunch. The gain channel provides everything from fat Rock rhythms and Heavy Metal riffs to searing lead lines.
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions: 93.5 mm (D) x 42 mm (W) x 52 mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)