Mooer Power Zone 003 Digital Micro Preamp Guitar Effects Pedal
or 4 payments of $39.75 with InfoSold Out
Based on a favourite amongst session players and metal heads the world over, the Mooer MEP-PA3 003 Power Zone is a truly versatile preamp that can be tweaked-in to achieve a tone for every situation. Shimmering cleans, bluesy grit, classic rock crunch and soaring high gain lead are all possible from this tiny little power house.
Mooer micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. Mooer developed these preamps by directly analysing real tube amplifiers using brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each micro preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
Different power amplifiers will affect the outcome of the final tone.
You can also connect directly to a sound card and activate the speaker cab simulation for recording purposes.
- High quality dual channel preamp
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation: On/Off or channel A/B
- Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Current Draw: 300mA
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 93.5 x 42 x 52 mm
- DC 9V Centre Negative Power Supply (sold separately)