Mooer Tube Engine 20 Watt Class A/B Tube Power Amp
or 4 payments of $143.75 with InfoSold Out
The Mooer MEP-TE Tube Engine is a 20 Watt, all tube power amp. This Class A/B tube circuit utilizes hand-picked and matched sets of EL84 tubes to provide the perfect platform for use with your preamp pedals, amp modellers and effects units.
The Tube Engine is fairly transparent, allowing the real tone of your other units to shine through whilst adding just enough warmth and colour to make this a viable and different choice over solid-state alternatives.
The Tube Engine is housed in a light-weight metal chassis and comes complete with a carry handle and rack mounting lugs.
- 20 Watt class A/B tube power amp
- Hi/Low gain input
- Strong, light-weight metal chassis
- Supplied with carry handle and rack mounting lugs
- 1 x 12AX7 (ECC83), 1 x 12AT7 (ECC81), 2 x EL84 (6BQ5)
- Outputs for 1 x 16 , 1 x 8X EL84 (6BQ5)
- Outputs for 1 x 16? , 1 x 8? or 2 x 16?
- Power Output: 20 Watts
- Preamp Tube: 12AT7 (ECC81) x 1; 12AX7 (ECC83) x 1
- Power Tube: EL84 (6BQ5) x 2
- Power Requirements:
- 100~120V 50/60Hz; FUSE: T1AL/250V
- 220~240V 50/60Hz; FUSE: T0.5AL/250V
- Dimensions: 335 mm (D) x 203 mm (W) x 91 mm (H)
- Weight: 5.252 kg
- Accessories: AC Power Cord, Owner’s Manual, Rack mounting lugs