TC Electronic BAM200 - Ultra-Compact 200 Watt Bass Head with Class-D Amp Technology
Ultra-Compact 200 Watt Bass Head with Class-D Amp Technology
- 200 Watt portable micro bass head amplifier for stage and studio
- Ultra-compact and lightweight design for ultimate portability
- Cutting-edge Class-D amplifier technology for incredible power and sonic performance
- TC Electronic preamplifier design for authentic sound and feel of a tube amp
- 3-band EQ section provides ultimate tone shaping control
- Balanced DI output for direct connection to mixing consoles and recording equipment
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier with speaker emulation for personal practice and silent rehearsals
- Amplifier protected against short circuits, thermal overload and low speaker impedance for enhanced reliability
- Rugged steel amplifier chassis designed for life on the road
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
BAM200 combines dynamic punchy tone and loads of headroom with amazing low-end performance, putting an end to your quest for the ‘holy grail’ of tiny bass amps. With 200 Watts of cutting-edge Class-D power in your corner, this minuscule bass head punches well above its weight class.
A specially designed high-voltage MOSFET preamp gives BAM200 its warm sound and immediate feel of an actual tube amp, while the responsive 3-band EQ provides a broad tonal palette that lets you lay down the law in any musical genre.
|In the Pocket
Designed with the ultimate in portability and performance in mind, BAM200 fits multiple pockets: the one on stage; the one on your gig bag; and the one where your wallet lives!
|The Right Rig for the Gig
Featuring a DI Out and Ground Lift switch, BAM200 easily connects to your recording equipment in the studio, and to the FoH (front of house) sound system at the gig – no matter the size or volume requirements of the venue.
|Perfect Practice Pal
A built-in studio-quality headphone amp with speaker emulation lets you convert BAM200 to the perfect practice machine for the ultimate all-round gigging workhorse.
|The Real Deal
With 200 Watts of Class-D amplifier technology, a virtually unlimited tone palette and the ultimate in portability, BAM200 will quickly become your go-to amp for the studio or the stage. Rugged steel construction makes BAM200 superbly roadworthy and ready to rock!
|Unit Of Measure||each|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dr Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.