Epiphone Century Inspired By 1966 Thinline Hollow Body Electric (Used)
Collect from our store. Most orders ready for collection within 2 business days. You will receive an email when it's ready for collection.
Epiphone Century Inspired By 1966 Thinline Hollow Body Electric. A cult favourite guitar, this quirky throwback to the 60s features no bells or whistles, just a single beefy P90 in the neck position, volume, tone and that's it. Whether you want something for jazz, dirty southern blues or even as a weird instrument to throw through 7 reverb pedals, you won't find many other guitars with this level of vibe. Currently strung up with a nice set of flats because what else are you gonna throw on a guitar this cool? Excllent conditoin with next to no marks or scratches.
- A reissue of a classic '60s-era hollowbody archtop
- Laminated maple top, back, and sides produce a clear, responsive snap
- P-90 Pro single-coil pickup exhibits a distinctive growl and wide tonal range
- Lightweight thinline archtop body and 14th fret neck joint for amazing comfort
- Rounded C-shaped mahogany neck is insanely playable
- Black-and-white layered pickguard with eye-catching '60s-era "E" logo
- Elegant rosewood fingerboard with attractive pearloid dot inlays
- Sloped dovewing headstock with historic gold Epiphone logo
- '60s-era replica blue soundhole label is visible through the upper F-hole
- Aged gloss finish and hardware offer a true vintage look
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dr Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.