Rodec MX240 MKIII DJ Mixer (Used)
Collect from our store. Most orders ready for collection within 2 business days. You will receive an email when it's ready for collection.
The Rodec MX 240 is robust Dj Broadcast Mixer.
• Frontplate with dark grey satin finish and fosfo printing that lightens up in the dark
• Large input possibilities: 24 inputs
• 6 input channels Switchable Phono, CD / DAT, MD / AUX, or Microphone
• Specially designed high quality input stages to reduce disturbances from the outside
• Gain control, triple equalizer tone control, Balance / Panaroma and PFL on all channels
• Short 60mm new easy-slide ALPS channel faders for fast mixing
• Soft touch fader and rotative knobs for a better grip
• Crossfader for easy fading between channels 1-2 and 3-4
• Four LED VU-meters, range from -40dB to +3dB. The first two monitor the PFL or spilt signal and the last two monitor the output signals, selectable with a rotative selection switch
• Very powerful headphones output with volume control
• A second headphones connector on the back panel
• Mono / Stereo switch
• Two fader controlled master outputs + one monitor output
• Six record-outputs also useable as aux-output
• Possibility to record without DJ-mic
• Standard electronical symmetrical outputs to become better signal transmissions
• High headroom reserve (upto +24dBm)
• 36V voltage-supply for high dynamics on all in- and outputs
• Fast and noise-free inputs for the CD, MD and DAT signal sources
• C&K switches with gold plated contacts in the signalways
• Easily replaceable ALPS-faders and crossfader and crossfader with connectors
• Long life dust-free ALPS rotative potentiometers and input selector switches
• Torodial transformer to reduce the hum generated by a normal transformer
• Power net-filter to reduce disturbances on the net
• All handmade and handsoldered PCB-boards
• Channel Equalizer
- Bass +/-13dB @ 100Hz
- Middle +/-13dB @ 1kHz
- High: +/-13dB @ 10kHz
This Unit is wired to 100v and will require a step down transformer, sold seperately.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Dr Gear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.